Sarah El Helaly offer Internships opportunity
First of all If You like those industries
” Photography- Fashion- Food – Wedding – Products Marketing ”
please continue reading If Not Please close this page
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
– Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification for all clients assigned & company social media accounts
– Help in creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules
– Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
– Responsible for monitoring and reporting the brand’s social assets
– Work with internal departments to research and develop key issue communications for Social Media and respond to any customer issue that comes through Social Media channels
– Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
– Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (CRO)
– Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
– Design, create and manage promotions (Ads) and Facebook ad campaigns.
– Respond to any customer issue (ORM) that comes through Social Media channels
– Use social media tools, such as HootSuite, Buffer, & Mentions
Manage & coordinate client’s social media presence
– Monitoring competitor activities
– Maintain and execute the day-to-day operations of fan pages on social networks
– Takes ownership and acts as project manager for all website-related – projects. Communicates progress regularly to all project stakeholders.
– Performs a wide variety of related tasks as business needs demand, and other duties as assigned
Internship Benefits :
Job opportunities after the End of the internship for top achievers
Internship Start date: 25/8/2016
Duration: 1:3 Months