Hey we’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Team,
As a graphic designer, you’ll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as stationery designs, social media visuals, and corporate identity.
If all this sounds like you, read on!
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
• Own the overall design output for social media creative.
• Ideally, the incumbent must have a working knowledge of social media domain and the capability to transform images into personifying these accounts including Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, and LinkedIn etc.
• The candidate must have the capability to deliver Cover Photos, Branded Image Posts, and images for web pages on timely basis meeting all deadlines while keeping instructions of size and idea in perspective.
• Ideally should be passionate about using graphic designing to propel viral social media campaigns that are entertaining, engaging, and well worth sharing while carrying true values of the brands individually.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
• developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose.
• Strong communication skills are a necessity.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a great attitude for taking on challenges.
• Organized and efficient, capable of working on many projects at once.
Experience : 1:3 years